Professional Negligence Actions

proIf you consider that a professional person or company engaged by you to carry out services on your behalf (such as an Accountant, Architect, Solicitor etc.) has been negligent and caused you a loss, please contact us for advice.  We can act on your behalf to investigate whether you have any right of action and initiate any appropriate proceedings for compensation.