Personal Injury Solicitor

 See Also Costs in Personal Injury & APIL

If you or a member of your family have been injured in an accident, such as a road traffic accident, accident at work, a trip / slip, an accident at home, an accident in a public place, an accident on a footpath or the public highway, a farming accident, or any type of accident where injury has been caused as a result of the negligence of another party, we can assist. We have many years of experience in helping injured parties to recover compensation for injuries. That experience encompasses claims for minor injuries, claims involving a loss of limb, claims on behalf of injured parties who have suffered catastrophic injuries, and claims on behalf of family members in relation to a relative who has died as a result of an accident.

A claim arising out of an accident can include not only a claim for physical injuries and psychological upset, but also loss of earnings, costs of medical treatment and other out of pocket expenses.

You may no longer be able to participate in your chosen career as a result of the injuries you have sustained, and may have ongoing care needs, all of which we can investigate and quantify on your behalf, to ensure you are properly compensated for your loss.

John J McNally & Co. provide experienced and professional advice, retaining reputable Experts to include: – Medical Consultants, Engineers, Forensic Accountants, Care Consultants, and Counsel in order to determine each client’s entitlement to compensation.